- George A. Zaphiriou, Basis of the Conflict of Laws: Fairness and Effectiveness, 10 GMU L. Rev. 301 (1988).
- Kenneth Kelly, The Role of the Free Rider in Resale Price Maintenance: The Loch Ness Monster of Antitrust Captured, 10 GMU L. Rev. 327 (1988).
- Raymond C. O’Brien, Analytical Principle: A Guide for Lapse, Survivorship, Death Without Issue, and the Rule, 10 GMU L. Rev. 383 (1988).
- Robert Peace, Prehearing Tax Penalties and Procedural Due Process, 10 GMU L. Rev. 429 (1988).
- Arthur A. Schulcz, Recovering Asbestos Abatement Costs, 10 GMU L. Rev. 451 (1988).
- Michael S. Dingman, Primary Jurisdiction and the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals: United States v. General Dynamics, 10 GMU L. Rev. 473 (1988).
- Hannah Terhune, United States v. Hill Petroleum Co.: Judicial Assault on the Clean Air Act, 10 GMU L. Rev. 489 (1988).
- Christopher L. Rogan, The Pretrial Release-Dismissal Agreement as a Prosecutorial Tool: Town of Newton v. Rumery, 10 GMU L. Rev. 513 (1988).
- Steven D. Mellin, Look But Don’t Touch—The Limits of the Plain View Doctrine Following Arizona v. Hicks, 10 GMU L. Rev. 533 (1988).
- Earl N. Doucet, United States v. Simpson and the Due Process Challenge of Outrageous Conduct, 10 GMU L. Rev. 547 (1988).
- Richard B. Lankford, Double Jeopardy and Appellate Acquittal Based on Insufficiency of Evidence: Thomas v. United States, an Unnecessarily Broad Calculus, 10 GMU L. Rev. 559 (1988).
- David J. McClure, Scope of Permissible Pretrial Discovery of Medical Malpractice Review Panel Deliberations in Virginia: Klarfeld v. Salsbury, 10 GMU L. Rev. 577 (1988).
- Richard Levy, Liability for Underground Storage Tanks, 10 GMU L. Rev. 593 (1988).