- Clark E. Broderson, The Reach of Consumer Credit Protection: Truth in Lending and Professional Fees, 1 ISL L. Rev. 99 (1976).
- David L. Shurtz, The Overseas Citizens Voting Rights Act of 1975—Eliminating State Bona Fide Residence Requirements: The Constitutional Question (With an Introduction by Charles E. Wiggins), 1 ISL L. Rev. 128 (1976).
- Lois J. Vermillion, Consumer Credit—Preservation of Consumer Defenses: FTC’s Lend-at-your-wo-Risk Rule, 1 ISL L. Rev. 159 (1976).
- John Gregory, Jr., Constitutional Law—Equal Protection: Medical School’s Preferential Admissions Program for Minority Students Held Unconstitutional. Bakke v. Regents of the University of California, 1 ISL L. Rev. 181 (1976).
- A. Brabner-Smith, Fisheries—Extraterritorial Jurisdiction: State Power to Regulate Crab Fishing Beyond Territorial Waters. State v. Bundrant, 1 ISL L. Rev. 197 (1976).
- J.S. Silber, Securities Fraud: Negligence Alone Will not Suffice for a Section 10(b) and Rule 10b-5 Civil Action. Ernst & Ernst v. Hochfelder, 1 ISL L. Rev. 206 (1976).
- Barry R. Furrow, P. Porter. The Recovery of American Cities, 1 ISL L. Rev. 221 (1976).
- M.S. Mulkey, L. Baker. John Marshall: A Life in Law, 1 ISL L. Rev. 225 (1976).