- Dean Rusk, Reflections on War and Peace, Collective Security and the Snapping Hounds of Hell, 1 ISL L. Rev. 1 (1976).
- L.J. Vermillion, Due Process—Involuntary Civil Confinement: Right to Rehabilitative Treatment?, 1 ISL L. Rev. 13 (1976).
- M. Acham-Chen, Constitutional Law—Equal Protection: Sex Declared to be a Suspect Classification Subject to Equal Protection Analysis of Strict Scrutiny—United States v. Reiser, 1 ISL L. Rev. 25 (1976).
- W. E. Findler, Criminal Procedure—The Right to Counsel in Discretionary Appeals: An Indigent is not Entitled to State-Appointed Counsel Beyond the Initial Appeal as of Right—Ross v. Moffit, 1 ISL L. Rev. 33 (1976).
- D. E. Congdon, Tax—With Charity for All: Did the IRS Comply with the Administrative Procedure Act in Changing the Requirements for Charitable Exemptions of Hospitals?—Eastern Kentucky Welfare Rights Organization v. Simon, 1 ISL L. Rev. 41 (1976).
- J. E. Meyers, Constitutional Law—First Amendment: Profanity over the Telephone: Construction of Statute as to Overbreadth—Walker v. Dillard, 1 ISL L. Rev. 47 (1976).
- M. J. Chamowitz, Constitutional Law—Religion Clauses: Projection of Neutral Police Image is Sufficient State Interest to Restrict Long Hair and Beards—Marshall v. District of Columbia, 1 ISL L. Rev. 52 (1976).
- J. Feinberg, No-Fault Insurance: Medical Threshold Challenge Under Federal and Pennsylvania Constitutions—Singer v. Sheppard, 1 ISL L. Rev. 59 (1976).
- J. Gregory, Sale of Goods: Conspicuousness Requirement for “As Is” Disclaimers—UCC § 2-316—Fairchild Industries v. Maritime Air Service, 1 ISL L. Rev. 68 (1976).
- Matthew W. Black, Jr., M. Freedman. Lawyer’s Ethics in an Adversary System, 1 ISL L. Rev. 73 (1976).
- Donald Joseph Sheehy, R. Arens. Insanity Defense, 1 ISL L. Rev. 77 (1976).
- Col. Frederick Bernays Wiener, L. Levy. Against the Law: The Nixon Court and Criminal Justice, 1 ISL L. Rev. 79 (1976).
- Wayne E. Green, Georgetown Law Journal. Media and the First Amendment in a Free Society, 1 ISL L. Rev. 89 (1976).