The George Mason Law Review is delighted to announce that our latest issue, featuring articles from the 18th Annual Antitrust Symposium, is now online.
- Terry Calvani, Jaffer Abbasi, David Blonder, Aimee Imundo, Keynote Panel Discussion
- Damien Geradin, Collective Redress for Antitrust Damages in the European Union: Is this a Reality Now?
- Yong Huang, Elizabeth Xiao-Ru Wang, & Roger Xin Zhang, Essential Facilities Doctrine and Its Application in Intellectual Property Space Under China’s Anti-Monopoly Law
- John “Jay” Jurata & Inessa Mirkin Owens, A New Trade War: Applying Domestic Antitrust Laws to Foreign Patents
- William E. Kovacic, The United States and Its Future Influence on Global Competition Policy
- Derek W. Moore & Joshua D. Wright, Conditional Discounts and the Law of Exclusive Dealing
- D. Daniel Sokol, Tensions Between Antitrust and Industrial Policy
- Randolph W. Tritell, Meeting the Challenges of the Evolving International Antitrust Landscape